Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tablescape Thursday hosted by Susan from Between Naps on the Porch





I thought I would share with ya'll, sorry you all,(I'm in FL remember), my wedding anniversary flowers. My hubby and I celebrated our 20th yesterday. Where does the time go? Actually, I could tell you but that's another story, LOL. Here is the tablescape I did with them. Besides the flowers, there is the vintage table cloth found at an antiques market and the plates were from the thrift store. A friend and I split them up since we both spied them at the same time. I use to have the plates diplayed on my wall but have since changed decor. I love the floral pattern! To look at more tablescapes go to Susan's blog at Between Naps on the Porch. Thank you Susan for hosting a great party!

9 comments:

kim said...

Happy Anniversary! My 35th is the 22nd. Yes, where does the time go?? Love your tablescape and that vintage table cloth is very pretty. I love vintage linens. Just started collecting some...Kim

vignette design said...

Happy Anniversary. Your tablescape is very romantic.

Mimi said...

Happy 20th Anniversary! Beautiful table...very romantic.

bellacasa said...

Very nice table. I am the wife of a retired Air Force Fighter Pilot and understand the adjustment to the civilian life all too well. I love decorating and red and hope that you will come by for a visit sometime.

Thoughtfully blended hearts said...

Happy anniversary and the flowers are so pretty...love the tablescape!!!

Barbara said...

Beautiful!

Phyllis AROUND THE HOUSE said...

Happy Anniversary....I love your pretty dishes and the lovely vintage table cloth, so lovely, I am a new follower of yours and I will be back to see what you are up to...come on over for a visit, I'ed love to have you...Phyllis

Petite Little Bee said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great Valentine's Day! Cheers, Lia

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How pretty! Happy Anniversary and Loving that vintage cloth!